Looking to attract more customers during this holiday season? Many restaurants and food operations find it challenging to stand out in today’s competitive market. But don’t give up. There are still ways to increase sales. Check out these ideas to help drive more traffic to your foodservice business during the holiday season. With some perseverance, you might just be able to turn things and see a surge in profits.
Foodservice & The Holiday Season
The foodservice industry always sees a bump in sales during the holiday season. Families gather to celebrate, meaning plenty of opportunities for foodservice businesses to cater or provide food for holiday parties. This time of year also sees an uptick in travel as people visit family and friends. This means that foodservice businesses located near airports or bus/train stations also see an increase in customers. So, make sure to take advantage of the holiday season and boost your sales.
Ideas to Drive More Foodservice Sales
The holidays are a great time to drive more foodservice sales. Here are some ideas to help get your restaurant busy during the holiday season:
- Offer a special holiday menu. This can include dishes exclusive to your restaurant during the holiday season.
- Run holiday-themed promotions—discount coupons or complimentary appetizers with the purchase of the main course.
- Decorate your restaurant for the holidays. This will create a festive atmosphere that customers will enjoy.
- Host special events or parties related to the holidays. This can bring in new customers and boost sales.
- Get creative with your marketing efforts. Use social media, email marketing, or advertising to promote your holiday specials.
Looking to learn more about the foodservice industry? Check out our blog today.
Driving More Holiday Foodservice Sales
The holidays are when people come together to celebrate and enjoy good food. This year, make sure your business is part of the festivities by offering seasonal menu items that will tantalize taste buds and leave customers wanting more. Check our website for ideas about what’s trending in the foodservice industry this holiday season, then get cooking. Your business can benefit from increased sales during one of the busiest times of the year by putting a little extra effort into your holiday menu. Here at Pohl Foods, we have an endless supply of high quality ingredients and supplies for you to utilize in your operation.